To check prices and to book this course please visit here.
Our premium Bronze 10 course is ideally suited to learners who are confident and have had approximately 35 hours of driving experience. This course is suited to candidates who have had lots of lessons already or have had a break in between training. Learners should be confident with handling the car unaided in various road and traffic conditions with very little assistance. This course is ideal for candidates who have previously had a test but failed or have had a gap in training when they were originally at test standard. If you are seeking to book this course you should:
- Allow a minimum of 2 days (all courses are flexible as per the client)
- Have previosuly failed a driving test with no more than 2 serious faults
- Have previosuly had a minimum of 35 hours of professional tuition and are very confident with the car’s controls and driving independently.
- Have previosuly had a full driving licence, and are re-sitting both the theory and practical exams
- You are a full licence holder and wish to increase your training due to nerves and confidence
This course is suited to experienced learner drivers who are confident in driving without intervention from a trainer. This course is suited to confident drivers who may have already had a practical test already. The remaining course hours will be used for your driving test.
This course is not suitable for learner drivers who have not yet achieved a lot of practice on the level three syllabus. Please visit our FAQs section here.