To check prices and to book this course, please visit here.
Our premium Bronze 15 course is ideally suited to learners who are confident and have had approximately 30-35 hours of driving experience. This course is suited to candidates who have had lots of lessons already or have had a break in between training. Maybe a previous test fail.
Learners should be confident with handling the car un-aided in various road and traffic conditions with little assistance. Learners should have had lots of practice at all level two syllabus subjects and have started or already achieved practice and a good standard at level 3. This course is suited to confident drivers who may have already had a practical test already. The remaining course hours will be used for your driving test. You should be confident and independent in the following topics:
- Moving off/stopping/parking/emerging at roundabouts, t-junctions and crossroads (independent/confident)
- Use of gears (up and down), mirrors, signals, clutch control, road position, lane discipline (independent/confident)
- Uphill starts, downhill starts, angled pull-offs, safe places to stop (independent/confident)
- Dealing with pedestrian crossings, traffic lights, and complex one-way systems (independent/confident)
- Navigating roundabouts (complex lanes), changing lanes urban and non-built up (progress/confident)
- Judgement of meeting traffic, overtaking, crossing path off on-coming traffic, country lanes (confident/progress)
- Reversing, emergency stop, parking, parallel park (confident/practice needed)
- Slip roads, emerging at complex junctions (working towards progress)
- Independent driving/response to hazards/ response to other road users/road signs/markings (progress/working towards)
This course is not suitable for learner drivers who have not yet achieved practice on the level three syllabus. If you haven’t had experience on the level 3 syllabus then we advise to look at the silver 20 or 25 hour course. Please visit our course section here. Please visit our FAQs section here.