Our premium Silver 20 course is ideally suited to learners who are confident and have had approximately 25 – 30 hours of driving experience.
This course is suited to candidates who have had lots of lessons already or have had a break in between training. Learners should be confident with handling the car un-aided in various road and traffic conditions with little assistance. This course is suitable for learners who are confident in level 1 and 2 of the driver syllabus.
- Moving off/stopping/emerging @ junctions, roundabouts, crossroads (independent)
- Use of gears, mirrors, signals, road position, braking, accelerating (independent)
- Lane discipline, clutch control, hill starts, downhill starts, angled pull-offs (independent)
- Judgement of overtaking, meeting traffic, crossing the path of oncoming traffic (progress/confident)
- Response to traffic lights/other road users/speed signs/road markings/hazards (progress/confident)
- Reversing/parking/parallel park/emergency stop (progress/confident)
- Independent driving/response to other road users (working towards)
Please NOTE this is ONLY a guide.
Learners should have had some practice at all level two syllabus subjects and be fairly confident of their ability. This course is not suitable for learner drivers who have not yet achieved practice on the level two of the driving syllabus. If you feel that you are not confident in the above topics, perhaps the 25-hour, or 30-hour course will be best for you. Please visit our course section here. Please visit our FAQs section here.