To check prices in your area, and to book this course visit here.
Our premium Silver 25 intensive driving course is ideally suited to learners who are confident and have had approximately 20 hours of driving experience. This course is suited to candidates who have had lots of lessons already or have had a break in between training. Learners should be confident with handling the car un-aided in various road and traffic conditions with little assistance. Learners should have had some practice at all level two syllabus and be fairly confident of their ability. These topics include:
- Moving off and stopping, emerging at t-junctions/roundabouts/crossroads (confident/independent)
- Use of mirrors/signals/gears/blind spots/road position (confident/independent)
- Use of clutch control/hill starts/angled move offs/downhill starts (confident/working towards)
- Some practice in reversing/parking/parallel park (progress/working towards)
- Understanding of roundabout lanes/country lanes/dual carriageways (progress/working towards)
This course is NOT suitable for learner drivers who have not yet achieved practice on the level two syllabus. If you are not confident in the above, then perhaps the 30-hour course is best suited. Please visit our course section here. Please visit our FAQs section here.