To check prices in your area, and to book this course please visit here.
Our premium Silver 30 course is ideally suited for learner drivers who have had some private practice or some lessons with an ADI (approximately 10-15 hours). This course is suited for learners who have previously achieved the basics on level one of the syllabus and are confident in basic car controls and manoeuvres. You will have had some training in the following areas:
- Moving off and stopping
- Side roads to the left and the right
- Emerging at t-junctions, roundabouts and crossroads
- Use of gears (up and down)
- Clutch control and hill starts
- Good use of mirrors and signals
- Road positioning and general observations
Whether you have had training within the past year, or some years ago. Ideally for candidates who learnt quick and picked up the basics quite confidently. We would recommend this course for people who have 10-15 hours of experience. If you tend to be a nervous driver, we advise to book either the 35-hour course or the 40-hour course. Please visit our course section here. Please read our FAQs here.